Get up to $9,600 per employee with Work Opportunity Tax Credits
We’ve recovered millions for businesses that support diversity and provide new opportunities
If you’ve made efforts to create a more diverse workplace to support creating opportunities that provide better access to high quality American jobs, you may be eligible for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
Fill out an application today to get started
Start your application for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Fill out the form below to begin your filing
What is the Work Opportunity Tax Credit?
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) rewards businesses for supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a federal credit that’s available to employers that support diversity in the workplace via the hiring of select target groups and minority workers. The amount of the tax credit depends on which group that the worker belongs to, along with qualified wages paid per the number of hours worked. Employers that qualify as taxable can claim WOTC credits for one year previous and up to 20 years after the current year.
- We offer compliance-driven tax credit filing solutions. Retrieve up to $9,600 with our team of compliance specialists. We’ll even make sure that you’re not missing out on other tax credit filings like Employee Retention Credit (ERC) and Research & Development (R&D) while you’re filing for WOTC.
- Offering years of tax and financial experience. Our team of tax and finance specialists guarantees that your WOTC filing is timely and executed with compliance with IRS regulations in mind – saving you time, money, and resources from having to work with multiple organizations to file for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
Working with Stenson Tamaddon to file for WOTC will always ensure that your filing is accurate, compliance-focused and optimized for you to receive the maximum return.
Not sure if you’re eligible to file for the WOTC?
The IRS has a select group of target groups and minorities that help your business qualify for WOTC, such as:
- Ex-felons who have been released within the last 12 months
- Recipients of benefits from Title IV of the Social Security Act (SSA)
- Veterans who have served over 180 days or were discharged sooner because of a service-connected disability
- Summer youth employees between the ages of 16-18 who are employed from no longer than May 1st to September 15th
- Applicants who qualify for supplemental security income (SSI) benefit
- Individuals who are long-term family help recipients or require temporary help for needy families (TANF)
- Designated community residents living in empowerment zones or rural renewal counties.
- Individuals who partake in SNAP under the Food and Nutrition Act of 2008
- A qualified long-term unemployment recipient
- Individuals referred after completing a rehabilitation program
Why Work with Stenson Tamaddon?
Stenson Tamaddon allows business owners to unlock the full potential of economic relief programs and specialized tax incentives, like WOTC.
We believe in a professional, accelerated approach to tax services for businesses and offer a hassle-free promise to customers that their WOTC tax credit filing will always be accurate, compliance-focused, and accessible. Using proprietary technology, our WOTC team provides knowledge and services that are second to none while focusing on fully maximizing your return. With offices from New York to Arizona, we exist to deliver optimal results for your WOTC tax credit filing with minimal disruption to your business.
Filing for WOTC begins with these simple steps
Don’t wait to file for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit. Work with us to file for the WOTC by starting here:
1. Fill out the form above to start your application.
2. Use our proprietary technology to securely upload all relevant documents and information to our tax credit team.
3. We’ll take your information and prepare your compliance-driven filing with the IRS.
Not ready to file for WOTC, but interested in exploring other tax credits?
We provide more tax credit services
From ERC to R&D and more, we believe in partnering with our customers and building relationships to support their existing and future tax needs - not just transacting occasional business.